Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I wonder what it says about a person's personality by how they unpack their moving boxes. Some would unpack their clothes first, some the kitchen things. Me, I unpack books first. Not only do I unpack them...I organize them on the shelves. I know this must be weird, but it makes me feel calm. I did move my kitchen things over during the course of 3 days, so I guess you could say my kitchen was first, but really, when given the choice, I always go for the books. It probably drives my husband mad, mad, mad. I haven't asked him. I don't care where the sheets are, or where my shoes are for that matter (I wore my son's slippers to my meeting tonight). What I really want is to know that all my books are here and safely put on my shelves. I am missing a couple of boxes of books, but I am not going to panic tonight. Tomorrow will do for finding the missing boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment